Monday, March 24, 2008

Caden's Easter!

10 comments:

JR and Brynn said...

Holy Easter basket. That thing is bigger than he is. The Easter Bunny rocks!

Lyndsie Miles said...

Wow! Awesome Easter basket. It looks like he had a great time! Sorry, we've all been super sick so we haven't called to play... Hopefully we'll be better in a few days so Caden can come over and play!

heidi larsen said...

what a cutie! it looks like you had a fantastic easter! i tagged you on my blog! i hope you are doing well. let me know if you need anything! love you jen!

Anonymous said...

I love how he is peering into the washer....so cute! You do the same thing we did growing up. Hide Everything! My dad would always hide my brothers stuff really good, the day would be half way over before they found it and this was when they were in high school!

Heath said...

My basket was in the Washing Machine too when I was little. I'm impressed that the Easter Bunny didn't just say "Hey, here's some peeps, I'm a little worn out this year!" What a good Bunny you are!

Aly said...

What a dang lucky kid. What a cute mommy you are! Your slide show was so cute! Hope you are having a good day. Can I watch Caden this week?

Heather said...

How cute!! Looks like he made out like a bandit :) Glad you had such a good Easter. I'm excited to see ya this weekend!

The Bryner Bunch said...

He looks like one happy little boy! I love his big beaming smile! By the way, your house is amazing! I love UT houses...they are the prettiest! I'm sick of the pueblo/desert looking houses here.

That baby counter is just ticking away...I hope you are feeling well:)

I'm glad you had such a nice Easter.

Jennifer Phillips said...

Looks like you had a good Easter.....so Kaden had acid reflux too?? Cohen actually is on the adult prevacid dissolvable tablets and it seems to be helping alot, I just hate having to smash them up and get them in his system they always get stuck in the little syringe thing

Lindsey Sharp said...

jen, i can't believe you are getting that close! How are you feeling? How are the boys doing? 38 weeks that is amazing! Are you on any sort of bed rest? You are amazing!

Reward time for no binki!

Reward time for no binki!
We were at the mall and promised Caden if he did give up his binki then we would take him to ride the horsies at the mall! Yes he took advantage of that, he wanted to go 3 times, and me being pregnant and already spinning, It was daddy duty and poor James was green by the time he was done! They look so much alike and really act so much alike. I hope I get a little girl out of this batch in my belly so Im not too overrun by boys!!!

Uncovering the Dino

Uncovering the Dino
I covered up the bones and Caden took it so serious to take the little brush and uncover teh entire leg of the Dino! He makes me laugh so hard everyday seing his personality his likes and dislikes!

Caden's favorite place on earth

Caden's favorite place on earth
This is Caden and his cousin brinlee they are the best of buds and are more like brother and sister! We took them to the Dino playland and they had so much fun, that little boy is obessed with them.