Sunday, March 30, 2008

Rock band & Pizza night!

11 comments:

Heath said...

That's just so fun. I've never done rock band, only guitar hero. I can't believe you're still rockin out! At 35 weeks I was wanting to watch movies at home or go out to the theatre every night!

Aly said...

Thanks for having us over. We had so much fun!! I still can't believe that you put that money in my bag! You suck! I love ya though.You guys are such fun hosts! Love ya

Ashlee said...

Wow, two rock band and pizza nights in one week? Not to shabby! Love the pics!

heidi larsen said...

i need to try that! i keep hearing you guys talk about how much fun it is!

The Bryner Bunch said...

That sounds like my kind of night! Rock band is the best! I have the worst voice ever (my family can vouch), but I love to be singer...so nerdy! The drums are hard, but my second fave:)

Your belly looks like it is going to pop and babies are going to spill out (yuck, let's hope that doesn't happen)! You are a beautiful prego! It is getting so close...wahoo! Hang in there Jenny:)

Anonymous said...

We had such a blast on Saturday night! Thank you so much for having us over. I still can't believe you gave us those backpacks. Jordy and I love them and they are going to be perfect for Havasupai! Tell James thank you so much!

It's now April and that means your having your babies this month. Yahoo!!!!!

Love ya!!

Nat

..::k.toms::.. said...

For some reason, I'm not able to view your pics? But I'm sure you looked great!
Just wanted to wish you good luck- not sure when your due date is but I heard it was this month?
You're going to be a family of 5 now!!

The Ottosen Family said...

What a fun night... you girls look like you were having too much fun.
Matt and I keep saying we need to get Guitar Hero. Good luck with the babies!
Nat

Aly said...

Jenny my love..Please add my sister Lizzie.
elizabeth.metcalf@hotmail.com

Heath said...

Does no news mean you're in a hospital? Or are you so drained from carrying two boys that you can't make it to a computer? Just checking in to see how you're doing?

The Ottosen Family said...

I bet you have to color your hair 2x a month. My sister and sister in law both had funky stuff going on with their hair while they were pregnant... I'm just so glad to be back in school. I'm really excited to finish and start working in my field. Thanks for the comments!
Nat

Reward time for no binki!

Reward time for no binki!
We were at the mall and promised Caden if he did give up his binki then we would take him to ride the horsies at the mall! Yes he took advantage of that, he wanted to go 3 times, and me being pregnant and already spinning, It was daddy duty and poor James was green by the time he was done! They look so much alike and really act so much alike. I hope I get a little girl out of this batch in my belly so Im not too overrun by boys!!!

Uncovering the Dino

Uncovering the Dino
I covered up the bones and Caden took it so serious to take the little brush and uncover teh entire leg of the Dino! He makes me laugh so hard everyday seing his personality his likes and dislikes!

Caden's favorite place on earth

Caden's favorite place on earth
This is Caden and his cousin brinlee they are the best of buds and are more like brother and sister! We took them to the Dino playland and they had so much fun, that little boy is obessed with them.