Saturday, April 26, 2008

My boys are home!

Sweet little Cole Stanley Bonham was born April 22nd weighing 6lbs 7oz and 19 inches long. Then came Jake Ryan Bonham at 6lbs 110z at 20 inches long! It went beautiful, I was able to be awake for the surgery and we actually talked and joked through most of it! Jake had a harder time at first with breathing but came around pretty quick. Just to have my two beautiful healthy little boys here is so amazing! I never thought I had more love in me but I have been proven wrong. I am already so in love with these boys! I definatley am a busy girl! They love their schudle already and love food! So I will do my best at updates. I feel so blessed to be their moma! Thanks everyone for your prayers, love and support!

16 comments:

Lindsey Sharp said...

Jenny, they are so cute! I am so happy for you! I just cried looking at your pictures! What a blessing they are home with you and healthy. I pray for the same!!! We are so happy for you guys!
Love, Lindsey and Morgan

Heath said...

WOW!! They are ADORABLE! I bet you just can't get enough of them. Congratulations on having everything go smoothly, a mother can't ask for anything more than healthy babies. Way to go on getting them that BIG. Both my boys were smaller than that...and they had the whole womb to themselves!!! I am impressed:D

Keep us updated on their growing, learning, peeing, pooing, etc...all that fun stuff

Natalie Simons said...

Congratulations. They are so cute! I am so glad that everything went well for you guys! Keep us updated on those beautiful boys!

Heather said...

They are so beautiful Jen. I LOVE that little picture of them snuggling each other. Cole is Kyler's exact weight and length when he was born, when I was holding sweet little Cole it was just so crazy to think Kyler was ever that little! You are the best Mom Jen! Congrats again!!

JR and Brynn said...

They are sooooo gorgeous. They are just perfect. I can't believe you have three kids!! THREE! Holy moly. I love them so much!! I am so happy everything went so well. Congratulations you guys.

Aly said...

Look at those beautiful boys. I don't know if I have told you how much I truly LOVE their names. They are perfect. Love you

The Bryner Bunch said...

CONGRATS! So happy that all is well and I can't wait to see you and your babies this summer:)

Ashlee said...

Oh Jenny they are so precious! I love all the pictures. I am so glad they both got to go home with you, what a blessing they are! Love you and hope you are all doing good!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two!!! They are so beautiful! I love the names! Can't wait to see these two grow up!!!

Lyndsie Miles said...

Ok, I want to come hold them some more! They are so sweet and SO CUTE!!! I'll come get Caden later to bring him to the park!

Unknown said...

So precious. You are a lucky lady. I know you are going to be crazy busy for a long time, but I would love to come see you and the sweet boys.

Lindsey Harman said...

Congrats!! 2 healthy big boys!! Sarah was that size. I can't believe you had 2 of them in you! What a great, strong mama ...and daddy. Excited to see more!!

Shandi Brown said...

Congratulations!! What a blessing. They are so beautiful and you have some priceless pictures of them. I love the one of James holding them and you holding your three boys! They really are the cutest little things!! You are so lucky:)

Nat and Jordy said...

I LOVE your first picture! So precious! I can't even tell you how excited I am for you and James! I am going to second Aly and say that their names are perfect for them! Such studs!!

Lac said...

JJ they are so gorgeous! I still can't wrap my brain around the fact that you have twins. You always joked how you'd like to get it over in one shot, you must have a big place in Heaven because they gave you exactly what you wanted!! Anyway congrats again, they really are beautiful!

JR and Brynn said...

I know you are probably super busy, but I just can't wait to see new pics of the cuties. They are so dang sweet. I hope you are surviving and getting some sort of rest.

Reward time for no binki!

Reward time for no binki!
We were at the mall and promised Caden if he did give up his binki then we would take him to ride the horsies at the mall! Yes he took advantage of that, he wanted to go 3 times, and me being pregnant and already spinning, It was daddy duty and poor James was green by the time he was done! They look so much alike and really act so much alike. I hope I get a little girl out of this batch in my belly so Im not too overrun by boys!!!

Uncovering the Dino

Uncovering the Dino
I covered up the bones and Caden took it so serious to take the little brush and uncover teh entire leg of the Dino! He makes me laugh so hard everyday seing his personality his likes and dislikes!

Caden's favorite place on earth

Caden's favorite place on earth
This is Caden and his cousin brinlee they are the best of buds and are more like brother and sister! We took them to the Dino playland and they had so much fun, that little boy is obessed with them.