Saturday, April 12, 2008

My latest baby update!!!

I'm happy/sad to say I'm still pregnant! It's so great for these two little babies inside of me though! I am now 36 weeks along and as far as them trying to come early, no signs! So Thursday I go in and he will tell me exactly when to schedule it. He really wants to push me to 38 weeks but I just have to laugh at him and tell him that I'm starting all the natural ways of popping these babes out of me! Any good advice? As much pain as I am in I really am enjoying the time before they come. I figure I can be uncomfortable at home or out doing fun things, so my goal is just to stay really busy and do what my body will allow me to do. I am so excited and anxious all at the same time. I can't wait to hold little Jake and Cole! It's not too often you get two at once! I have had so much help from family and friends and I just wanted to say Thank-you to everyone for how dang much you all do for me and how much it means to us! I will keep everyone posted as soon as I know what the Doc says. It's almost nicer to have a C-section because It will be planned and I can get all the crap I need to get done! But hopefully it's not any longer than the 23rd!!

11 comments:

Nat and Jordy said...

Yahoo!! I can't wait to see your beautiful babies and hold them and be their favorite aunt Nat! Sorry that I can't give you any baby advice and that I scream every time I feel them move. I just can't believe how amazing it is!

Natalie Simons said...

Keep us posted on when those babies come busting out of you! I am sorry that I can't be there to see them. But we already know that they will be gorgeous just like Cayden, and you and James :) Good luck, and for your sake I hope that they come sooner rather than later ;)

The Ottosen Family said...

You are so lucky that even with carrying twins that you've been able to be a mobile as you have. With just having 1 in my belly, I was put on bed rest at 32 weeks. You are doing wonderful. I know it's SO uncomfortable, but every day they are in there... the better they will be. Jake and Cole are great names.
If you need any help, please let me know. I would love to do anything I can!
Nat

The Bryner Bunch said...

Jake and Cole...I LOVE those names! Hang in there, you are my hero! You're right, though, there isn't a better place for them to be right now...they love it in your nice warm belly! I can't wait to hear what the doc says. Take it easy this week:)

Anonymous said...

Super Cute names! I am excited to see some cute pictures of your boys!

BeckyRuss said...

Jen- You have done such an awesome job keeping those babies inside of you. You can do it--You're almost there--I tell myself this every day and I'm not even carrying twins. I can't wait to see them when they come out!
p.s. Love the names!!

Heath said...

Jake and Cole?!?! Such sweet brother names. I really can't wait for you to share all your fun stories once the dynamics of these three boys manifests itself. Does that make sense? All I'm trying to say is you'll have one chaotic house and I'm sure you'll love it:) Weee. I love boys :~D

Unknown said...

You can make it! Nixon is already six weeks old! It goes by so much faster when they're here! I know these last weeks and days are just crawling by, but you're almost there. I can't wait to see pictures, although, you will probably be too busy to blog for a while.

Kerry and Mindy said...

Jen,
We will be there Wed bright n' early to come and do a deep, organizing, spring clean for you. It will feel so good. Almost as good as that pedicure and night at the Spa ehhhh? I just want you to know that there is no other place I would rather be than there when those cute babies come. So please it works best for me if you could keep your legs crossed until the
23rd. That works for me...LOL!
Anyway, just want you to know what a great job you are doing. So proud of you and the strength you are. You make me proud! Hang in there, you are on your last 10 miles of a very long run! Love your guts!
Aunt Mindy

Ashlee said...

Hey sexy mama! You are so close! I can't wait for my nephews to get here, Dave still wants one of them and I really don't think that is too much to ask. Its just one..... come on Jenny! Hehe love you lots! Let us know when we can take Caden and go play. :)

heidi larsen said...

jenny~ i have been meaning to call to see if we can do anything for you guys! please call if you need anything whatsoever! you are almost there! wow! you have been so patient and not complaining during this pregnancy! you are great! and i love the names you guys have chosen for your babies! love you guys!

Reward time for no binki!

Reward time for no binki!
We were at the mall and promised Caden if he did give up his binki then we would take him to ride the horsies at the mall! Yes he took advantage of that, he wanted to go 3 times, and me being pregnant and already spinning, It was daddy duty and poor James was green by the time he was done! They look so much alike and really act so much alike. I hope I get a little girl out of this batch in my belly so Im not too overrun by boys!!!

Uncovering the Dino

Uncovering the Dino
I covered up the bones and Caden took it so serious to take the little brush and uncover teh entire leg of the Dino! He makes me laugh so hard everyday seing his personality his likes and dislikes!

Caden's favorite place on earth

Caden's favorite place on earth
This is Caden and his cousin brinlee they are the best of buds and are more like brother and sister! We took them to the Dino playland and they had so much fun, that little boy is obessed with them.