Sunday, June 1, 2008

Birth announcment!


I had to put this up for being able to scrapbook this whole thing one day! This was such a precious day and already they are much larger than this! As of today Jake is 11lbs 2oz and Cole is 10lbs 3oz so they are growing so huge! I can't believe how busy one mommy can stay. I have not been able to take pictures with my camera because I lost the battery and have to buy a new one. But have so so many cute ones stored up in another camera. I'm safe to say things are going smoothly and completely nuts! I always heard the phrase "Double trouble" and that is so true when your trying to feed both babies at the same time and one is pucking it back up on you and the other one is just waiting and patiently screaming for you to feed him! Me and James have a rule that if you answer the phone when one of us calls the other all we have to say is Double Trouble!!! and no explanation needed for hainging up on eachother! I have to say James is such an incredible daddy he amazes me with all he does and being able to keep up with everything! Hat's off to my sexy husband!

13 comments:

Natalie Simons said...

You are amazing. I am nervous for one baby, let alone two. I am truly impressed by you! Keep those pictures coming, I love to see your handsome boys!

Heather said...

They are so handsome Jen! You are an amazing Momma to your 3 boys :) I love seeing new pics that you put up and I LOVE the announcement - so dang cute. I miss ya and I'm gonna come and see ya for sure.

The Bryner Bunch said...

I love your announcement and your first official family pic! Such a beautiful family!

I am so happy to hear that things are going well. I'm sure that you and James have become quite the team handling your "double trouble"!!!

JR and Brynn said...

Hats off to you, Jen!! You are amazing. I love the "Double Trouble" rule. That is cute. I really still wanna get together and see your boys. Maybe sometime this week, yeah?

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big they are getting already! Nixon was only 10 lbs 2 oz. at his 2 month appointment! You really sound like you're doing great.

Anonymous said...

Your annoucement is so cute! I love the Double Trouble saying! You might have to use that far into their teen years!

Aly said...

That is the most beautiful announcement ever!! I had so much fun being with you and holding your babies on Friday. We need lots of days like that. Caden is too much fun!! So which one is your favorite? j/k Love you

McRae Clan said...

You rock Jenny Bonham! Your babies are so stinking sweet and I am so grateful you let me take them on Saturday! It was a blast spending time holding each one. You are an amazing mommy....I love you girl.

Lyndsie Miles said...

Oh, my! Those boys are growing like two cute little weeds! If I leave my kids all locked up in the house, can I come hold 'em? They are so cute!!!

Heath said...

WOW WOW. Hats off to your husband? Hats off to YOU!!! You are one amazing mommy. They are precious little spirits and I'm sure you kiss their faces off. How fun!

Heath said...

I just zoomed in on the announcement and a couple things. First that is the sweetest group of pictures, second I love the design of the announcement, and third ironic that they were born on the 22nd, being twins...love its!

Ashlee said...

I love these pictures and especially love the announcement! I can't figure out why you aren't actually pictured on the announcement though? Silly girl, we want to see you too!

heidi larsen said...

it was so fun to see you guys at training table last night! i can't believe your little guys and how chubby they are getting. we love you!!!

Reward time for no binki!

Reward time for no binki!
We were at the mall and promised Caden if he did give up his binki then we would take him to ride the horsies at the mall! Yes he took advantage of that, he wanted to go 3 times, and me being pregnant and already spinning, It was daddy duty and poor James was green by the time he was done! They look so much alike and really act so much alike. I hope I get a little girl out of this batch in my belly so Im not too overrun by boys!!!

Uncovering the Dino

Uncovering the Dino
I covered up the bones and Caden took it so serious to take the little brush and uncover teh entire leg of the Dino! He makes me laugh so hard everyday seing his personality his likes and dislikes!

Caden's favorite place on earth

Caden's favorite place on earth
This is Caden and his cousin brinlee they are the best of buds and are more like brother and sister! We took them to the Dino playland and they had so much fun, that little boy is obessed with them.