Sunday, July 20, 2008










We went boating this week-end and had a great time! I had to take it easy with my knee surgery but I rocked the tube at least! Caden at first would not get in the water but as soon as he got used to it we could'nt get him out! He absoutley loves the boat! He asked me last night before he went to be that if he was a good boy tomorrow if he could go boatin!! So cute.










15 comments:

Ashlie said...

I wish I knew someone with a boat so that I could go boating! Hope your knee is feeling better. So I want to go to dinner whenever you are available. Pattrick and I are going out of town until Sunday of this week, but maybe next week. I still need to see those cute stinkin' babies! Love you!

Nat and Jordy said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! You look amazing in your pictures and James is such a stud on that wake board. Oh baby!

I love your new pictures of your boys! That smile on Cole is the best and I just want to suck on those cheeks of Jakes.

Love you all!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun. I hope you're knee is healing and you're feeling better!

Love ya-

Suzy

Aly said...

My cute friend.How fun to go boating. so jealous! you look so good as always! I am so proud of all of your hard work! Those pictures of your boys are to die for! Love you!

Heather said...

How fun!! You do look awesome Jen! Such cute pics of Caden and your two little midgets. :)

Natalie Simons said...

Oh that looks so fun. I'd give anything to water ski this summer. But alas, I will have to wait until next year :)You are looking really good!

JR and Brynn said...

Oh, that is totally my favorite day. Nothing better than being on the lake. Looks like lot of fun.

..::k.toms::.. said...

Jen you look so good! I sure hope that knee is healing fast.
Your boys are getting BIG! FAST!
I'd love to meet your boys some day. We should really plan a dinner or lunch sometime!

Lyndsie Miles said...

That looked like so much fun! I am so scared to bring my little ones out... they all go different directions and I worry all the time!
You are so amazing to be so active! You go girl!

The Goffs said...

That looks like tonz of fun! I rememeber going boating w/ you way back... I have no idea whose boat it was or where we went, I just remember Mindy there! How fun!
I'm so sorry to hear about your knee! Let me know what I can do for ya!
~Jenn

Lac said...

Looks like so much fun! I haven't been on a lake all summer. I'm so jealous!

Garrett-Ashley & our Peanuts said...

What a fun outing, you never slow down and I love that about you. I was waiting to hear from you last week to see if park day was still on, but I heard nothing. I will have to hit the park with you next time for sure.
We miss you guys and want to play!!!

Chris and Logan said...

Jenny! How are you? Your family is so cute. I can't believe you just had twins! It's been forever since I've seen you. I would love to get together and let our boys play (yay for boys)!
Love ya,
Logan
visit me at marriotthotel.blogspot.com

The Ottosen Family said...

Oh, we went to San Diego, Coronado Island... It's SO beautiful there.
I am doing so much better, thanks for all the advice. How are you doing since the surgery! Looks like a great time boating!

Marilee said...

looks like fun! And love your picnic in the park idea with friends. Some of the girls and I do it every week here. When the weather gets cold we rotate having it at our houses. When we hose we also make lunch. Kids welcome and everything. It really is soooo much fun to have girl time!

Reward time for no binki!

Reward time for no binki!
We were at the mall and promised Caden if he did give up his binki then we would take him to ride the horsies at the mall! Yes he took advantage of that, he wanted to go 3 times, and me being pregnant and already spinning, It was daddy duty and poor James was green by the time he was done! They look so much alike and really act so much alike. I hope I get a little girl out of this batch in my belly so Im not too overrun by boys!!!

Uncovering the Dino

Uncovering the Dino
I covered up the bones and Caden took it so serious to take the little brush and uncover teh entire leg of the Dino! He makes me laugh so hard everyday seing his personality his likes and dislikes!

Caden's favorite place on earth

Caden's favorite place on earth
This is Caden and his cousin brinlee they are the best of buds and are more like brother and sister! We took them to the Dino playland and they had so much fun, that little boy is obessed with them.