Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cystic Fibrosis

As many of you know my little niece Gracie who is one of the most energetic, beautiful little girls I have ever met was born with Cystic Fibrosis. So any type of fund-raiser or anything to do with it is a pure passion to our family. So on Friday, August 22nd at the South Jordan community center ( 10778 S Redwood Rd) there is a fund-raiser for Cystic Fibrosis. What it is my sister-in-law Laura's has found a comedian name ADAM ACE who I hear is absolutely hilarious and one of the craziest comedian's but clean humor! He offered to do this Comedy show and donate 100% of the proceeds to Cystic Fibrosis!!! You can also count it as a fun date night and a chance for a bunch of us to get together! It is $10 per person or $30 per family It is also a tax write off! I would love to see whoever can make it. If you want to bring another couple or whatever that is great! Thank you so much ahead of time! It will be a fun night!

5 comments:

Garrett-Ashley & our Peanuts said...

What a wonderful cause to support. I would love to be there but we will be out of town starting tomorrow. I hope they get a great turn out and lets get together soon!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Jenn! I am going out of town tomorrow and won't be back until the 23rd, so I won't be able to hang out next week, but lets do it the next week, or I'll catch you next time.

JR and Brynn said...

Oh, what a fun night that sounds like. Sorry I am not there to support such a great cause and enjoy good comedy. Hope it goes well.

Nat and Jordy said...

I think this is so amazing of Laura to put this together! Jordy and I will definitely be there with bells on!

Lora Bonham said...

Thanks, Jenny, for the publicity. You are always such a great support. We LOVE you!!!

Reward time for no binki!

Reward time for no binki!
We were at the mall and promised Caden if he did give up his binki then we would take him to ride the horsies at the mall! Yes he took advantage of that, he wanted to go 3 times, and me being pregnant and already spinning, It was daddy duty and poor James was green by the time he was done! They look so much alike and really act so much alike. I hope I get a little girl out of this batch in my belly so Im not too overrun by boys!!!

Uncovering the Dino

Uncovering the Dino
I covered up the bones and Caden took it so serious to take the little brush and uncover teh entire leg of the Dino! He makes me laugh so hard everyday seing his personality his likes and dislikes!

Caden's favorite place on earth

Caden's favorite place on earth
This is Caden and his cousin brinlee they are the best of buds and are more like brother and sister! We took them to the Dino playland and they had so much fun, that little boy is obessed with them.