Friday, September 19, 2008

The Kid Barn!








Happy Birthday to my Caden! Three years old in just a few day's! We had such a fun birthday party for him last night! We rented out the Kid Barn in Draper. I had never been there before, but was really impressed with everything. It was super clean and the cute girl followed me around everywhere picking up everything, so I did'nt have to do a thing! MY kind of party! Caden and his cousins and friends had a blast and burned off tonz of energy. Caden was completley bright red and sweating the entire time from playing so hard! Thanks to my family & friends for coming! We love you all! THANKS to Aly & Joey for the cape, Caden refuses to take it off and demanded he slept in his pull-up and cape only!!!!

13 comments:

..::k.toms::.. said...

What a fun birthday!
And Jenny, you seriously look SOOO good! Give me advise on weight loss woman!

Nat and Jordy said...

Last night was so much fun!! I loved that place! I still can't believe that Caden is 3!! Thank you so much for letting us come and celebrate with you and your beautiful family!

I second Kim on that you look AMAZING!!! Love you!

Unknown said...

That is so fun. Jace's birthday is in a couple of weeks and I'm not sure what we're going to do yet.

Lyndsie Miles said...

Oh, Happy Birthday to Caden... I can't believe he is THREE!

Natalie Simons said...

Happy Birthday to Cayden. He is so adorable. It looks like you guys had such a good time.

garnet said...

Jenny I can't believe he is three. Not to mention your twins are growing in a blink. What a fun birthday party, it reminds me a lot of the kangaroo zoo in PG. Your family pics. turned out awesome as well. You look awesome and you have the cuttest family

The Goffs said...

OH YAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CADEN!! So much fun. I love birthdays :)
You look so dang cute! I love your hair. AND I love your family pictures. Who did them? My mom is in the process of finding someone to take our pictures before Robby heads off to Portugal. I showed her your blog and she wants to know who did them :)
THANKS :)
Let's play soon! You seriously have the cutest fam! I want your twins! Where did you get their shirts for the pics? I want one for Scotty boy!
~Jenn

Marilee said...

Hey Jen, I've finally clued into reality and am taking my blog private. I can't find your email address so will you send it to me at spaghettigrowsontrees@yahoo.com? Thanks a ton! luvs! PS-Mindy said she thinks you met my friend Mahalia (Ma-HELL-ya) -Just in case you're curious about the pronunciation :-)

Aly said...

Thanks so much for having us! It was such a fun bday party. I so want to have Joey's there! it was so perfect for Caden. He was so much fun to watch! I am so happy that he loved his cape! That is darling! Love you guys. You look amazing like always! Love ya. Let me know about movie night.

Heath said...

We've got a party there tomorrow. Talmage is stoked. We also went to another party in August, the heat of the summer and they didn't have air conditioning. The kids looked like they were going to pass out! It was really nice and true, very clean. Happy Birthday Caden. 3 is a big number!

JR and Brynn said...

Happy Birthday, Caden!! Crazy that you have 3 kids and one of them is 3 years old. Sorry we missed you guys this weekend. It would have been fun to see you.

JR and Brynn said...

Okay, so I just noticed on your side bar the updates about the twins. And I must tell you that Jake (at 4 months) weighs the same as Haley (who is almost 1 year old). That is hilarious. We should get them all together to play.

Lora Bonham said...

Happy Bday Caden. We love you guys. Thanks for having us to such a fun fun party!

Reward time for no binki!

Reward time for no binki!
We were at the mall and promised Caden if he did give up his binki then we would take him to ride the horsies at the mall! Yes he took advantage of that, he wanted to go 3 times, and me being pregnant and already spinning, It was daddy duty and poor James was green by the time he was done! They look so much alike and really act so much alike. I hope I get a little girl out of this batch in my belly so Im not too overrun by boys!!!

Uncovering the Dino

Uncovering the Dino
I covered up the bones and Caden took it so serious to take the little brush and uncover teh entire leg of the Dino! He makes me laugh so hard everyday seing his personality his likes and dislikes!

Caden's favorite place on earth

Caden's favorite place on earth
This is Caden and his cousin brinlee they are the best of buds and are more like brother and sister! We took them to the Dino playland and they had so much fun, that little boy is obessed with them.