





We had a birthday party for Shannon and my bro Bryan and like always had a great time! From eating way too much and vollyball and playing outside, we had a ton of fun! I've been loving the weather being a little warmer and being able to play outside a ton! Just wanted to wish my cute sister a Happy Birthday and know we love you!
5 comments:
Jenny- we are loving your posts. Those boys of your are so precious. What a fun birthday for Shannon!!!!!! I love to see that you are doing so well, and your family is growing healthy and strong. Keep up all your hard work being such a wonderful MOMMY!
Hey a bunch of us are going to Wheeler farm tomorrow at 12 if you want to come
Jen, your card was so sweet. You are so thoughtful to remember my birthday. You are such a sweetheart. Thank you so much. I love to see what you and all your boys are doing. It is so fun.
Hey girl, so lets make a date and put it on the calender so we can play and catch up. We can do just girls or hubbys or girls and kiddos. You pick the day and combinations and we will be there. we really miss you and your cute family!!!!
Happy B-Day to Shannon. I just love her! You know that she is amazing when she can put up with us sick gals!
Post a Comment