Thursday, October 23, 2008

Look at the hott new brunette!!



Ok, Aly don't hate me for posting this but I just had so show everyone how dang beautiful your new do is!! I love love love it! Thanks for lunch today, I loved talking about everything and anything!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ooooh baby...I've got one hot sister!

Heidi Berry said...

So do I. I'm glad you two are hanging out. I need to tag along one of these times.

The Bonham Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aly said...

I seriously look drunk in the bottom one. Thanks for posting such hideous pics of me. But you look fantastic! I love you!!! Thanks for having lucnh with me.

Kerry and Mindy said...

I want to eat you both for lunch. Yummy looking girls. I have wanted to go dark for a long time...low maintence.. Change is hard. Looks so hot on you love!
Mind

Nat and Jordy said...

Holy Shizzzz!!!! You girls looks amazing!!! I love my new brunette friend!!!!

Reward time for no binki!

Reward time for no binki!
We were at the mall and promised Caden if he did give up his binki then we would take him to ride the horsies at the mall! Yes he took advantage of that, he wanted to go 3 times, and me being pregnant and already spinning, It was daddy duty and poor James was green by the time he was done! They look so much alike and really act so much alike. I hope I get a little girl out of this batch in my belly so Im not too overrun by boys!!!

Uncovering the Dino

Uncovering the Dino
I covered up the bones and Caden took it so serious to take the little brush and uncover teh entire leg of the Dino! He makes me laugh so hard everyday seing his personality his likes and dislikes!

Caden's favorite place on earth

Caden's favorite place on earth
This is Caden and his cousin brinlee they are the best of buds and are more like brother and sister! We took them to the Dino playland and they had so much fun, that little boy is obessed with them.