



Caden had a ball at the Cornbelly whatever it's called! We went with Jaime and her two little angels! Her girls are too cute, and Caden as you can see is in love with Bailey! There was too much to do with too little time! But Caden sure took a great nap afterwards. It really is a fun activity to take the little ones to!!
6 comments:
I've been wanting to take the kids there! It looks like you had a ball. As for a sleepover with Brinlee....She would love to tonight! I'll call you and we'll figure out how to get together after she's out of school. Love you!
How fun. Caden is so freaking handsome. What a cutie!
We usually go every year, but we haven't yet this year... I think we need to go! It looks like you guys had tons of fun!
Caden is soooo cute in his costume and with his little girlfriend! Looks like a lot of fun!
You and Aly are two hot mamas! I love Aly's brown hair and you are so dang skinny! I cannot believe that you just had twins! You go girl!
How fun!! You all look amazing! It looks like the kiddies had a blast! I just love Jamie and her girls. Today was soooo much fun! Thanks for the delicious lunch and for my Bonham boy's fix! Love you all!!!
That was soooo fun! I just can't get enough of you guys. Let's get together again soon. Love ya
Post a Comment