Friday, November 21, 2008

Another surgery!



I feel like I know my way around Primary Children's quite well! The twins had their tubes put in on the 18th and did great! They keep getting those dang ear infections and hopefully this will help them. It's funny, Jake is usually so quiet and ever since he got the tubes he has not stopped blabbering! It's like he can hear him self for the first time! I was of coarse so nervous to put them both under anestesia but James was there to help me be calm! No more ear-infections!!

3 comments:

Lyndsie Miles said...

Oh, I'm glad they did so well! Hopefully no more ear infections!

Sorry I didn't get to talk to long at church... I need to call you!

Nat and Jordy said...

I can't believe how vocal Jake is now. I love it! I am so glad that they are such studs and are doing so great!

The Bryner Bunch said...

I hope all went well with their little procedure...ear infections are the worst!

I am so sad that I didn't get to see you the other night...we missed you:( Next time I'm in town we definitely have to get together!

Love your boys and I hope to meet them in person someday:(

Reward time for no binki!

Reward time for no binki!
We were at the mall and promised Caden if he did give up his binki then we would take him to ride the horsies at the mall! Yes he took advantage of that, he wanted to go 3 times, and me being pregnant and already spinning, It was daddy duty and poor James was green by the time he was done! They look so much alike and really act so much alike. I hope I get a little girl out of this batch in my belly so Im not too overrun by boys!!!

Uncovering the Dino

Uncovering the Dino
I covered up the bones and Caden took it so serious to take the little brush and uncover teh entire leg of the Dino! He makes me laugh so hard everyday seing his personality his likes and dislikes!

Caden's favorite place on earth

Caden's favorite place on earth
This is Caden and his cousin brinlee they are the best of buds and are more like brother and sister! We took them to the Dino playland and they had so much fun, that little boy is obessed with them.