Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween~!




17 comments:

Natalie Simons said...

Awesome! Jenny you look great!!

JR and Brynn said...

Oh my gosh, I cannot stop laughing at your costume, Jenny. You are hilarious! Ready to save the world, huh? Looks like you guys had so much fun! Just one question...why didn't James dress up? Jamo-Lamo.

Lyndsie Miles said...

Look at how sexy you are, Superwoman! I guess I totally missed you guys coming around. I was at home with Andrew while Chris took Josh and Kenna. They got TONS of treats... it's all they want to eat.

Unknown said...

Hot mamma! Not quite slutty enough for me though with the shirt underneath! Isn't that what Halloween is all about? Girls letting out their inner slut, and guys wearing makeup and dresses?

Kerry and Mindy said...

" Red is so in" I call borrowing your costume next Halloween, I will have to go on a diet to fit into it... I love you and always remember one thing only
RED IS SO IN
MIND

The Ottosen Family said...

What a fun time! Jenny, I must say, you look fantastic for just having twins! Love the costume!

Shandi Brown said...

What a cute family! Looks like you had fun!

Katie Corbridge said...

Jenny and James-
This is Katie (Coulam) Corbirdge. Your little family is so cute! You are the cutet Mom and Dad! Love the Super Woman costume, Jenny - cutest Mom ever!

Heath said...

OK so you really are superwoman to look that fabulous after babies! Do you feel like superwoman? You should. The kiddos are so darling. I couldn't wait to see what you dressed them as!

Ashlie said...

Look at your sexy @$$!! What a hot super-mommy! The boys are cute too, but who is lookin' at them?!? Hee! hee! Love ya!

The Goffs said...

I totally needed your costume! HAHA! SO CUTE! I'm a little slow at posting my pics but when I do, you'll see why :) You look awesome! And your kiddos are so adorable!! We NEED to play soon! I haven't seen you in far too long!
~Jenn

Nat and Jordy said...

What a HOT Super Girl you are!!! Holy crap!! I am so glad you got that costume. Your boys look so darling! I can't wait to play "family" on Friday night. he he... Love you!!

Lindsey Harman said...

Love to see the costumes. I really want to meet the twins! Maybe at Christmas? I hope so! You look great!

M and N mmm mmm good said...

LOVE the supergirl costume. You look great.

Kristin said...

You seriously look so good! Love the cute Halloween pics of the boys!

heidi larsen said...

look how awesome you look super woman! the perfect costume for you! i am am sad that i won't be at thanksgiving dinner too. it's scott's familiy's turn. we haven't had thansgiving with them for a long time. luckily we all live by eachother so we get to see eachother often. love you jen!

Kerry and Mindy said...

Yo bitch "RED IS SO IN" LOL inside joke sorry for the language! Love you and your blog but love your boys more! Need to see them bring them over Fri tommorrow why you get ready for your party

Reward time for no binki!

Reward time for no binki!
We were at the mall and promised Caden if he did give up his binki then we would take him to ride the horsies at the mall! Yes he took advantage of that, he wanted to go 3 times, and me being pregnant and already spinning, It was daddy duty and poor James was green by the time he was done! They look so much alike and really act so much alike. I hope I get a little girl out of this batch in my belly so Im not too overrun by boys!!!

Uncovering the Dino

Uncovering the Dino
I covered up the bones and Caden took it so serious to take the little brush and uncover teh entire leg of the Dino! He makes me laugh so hard everyday seing his personality his likes and dislikes!

Caden's favorite place on earth

Caden's favorite place on earth
This is Caden and his cousin brinlee they are the best of buds and are more like brother and sister! We took them to the Dino playland and they had so much fun, that little boy is obessed with them.