

My babies are growing up way too quick! I just have to say that by far this stage is my most favorite out of all! They are so easily entertained and laugh at everything you do! I love Cole's quarky (sp?) personality and how much he giggles and still lets me cuddle him all the time. He is a little lizard when it comes to solids. I love his way he can look into eyes and something in you thinks, This kid is way too smart inside that little head! I love his baby blue eyes!~
I love my Jake's chubby cheeks and how tender he is. I love that no matter when I put him down to bed he never refuses sleep (unlike Cole!) He loves to eat & sleep way too much! I love holding Jake on my cheek and rocking and listening to him coo! It's hilarious Jakes just tap's his leg and if he's too lazy he just tap's his mouth!! He has the biggest brownish/hazel eyes that are so tender~!
I would freeze time if I could afford a full-time nanny but since that is not I'm my cards I'll just enjoy the moment!
18 comments:
You gotta love the boys!!!! Yours are so dang cute and I love the cheeks. We have missed you and I just think you are an incredible mom who can do it all!!!!
Jenny all three of your boys are just beautiful! And the twins are precious! I am so happy for you. I founf your blog through Nat's blog! You seem so happy and that is wonderful!
they are so cute! and getting so big!! I love it! You are a good mommy!!
They are getting so big. I love them!! I can't wait to see them. They are just beautiful.
oH How I miss them! They are so flippin cute! You definitely get me excited to have boys!! PS
I have tagged you on my blog sucker.
Well you definitely have some cute boys! That's for sure!
You are such a great mommy. I love how you adore them! No surprise though right? How couldn't you! They are too darn cute!
Oh my gosh Jen! They are getting so big! They are so dang cute! We need to play soon!
~Jenn
You are such an amazing mommy!! Your boys are getting so big and they are just as beautiful as always. Thanks for sharing your darling pictures. Love you~
I can't believe how big they are getting! They are seriously so cute. We need to get together!
That cannot be your twins! They look like toddlers for heaven's sake. Too crazy. They are both so handsome. I am so glad that you are enjoying it. You are one amazing woman.
my baby is 6 almost 7 years old. Jenny caputure every moment in your memory/blog because your gonna blink and it's gone! It's crazy how people would say that to me and I never realized it until today at the primary program. Such big kids, bearing their own individual testimony of their truth. Very tender day. Heres to us! Here is for today! love you
You have such cute chubby little guys! They are all so cute! I love watching little Caden with his little brother's... he is so good with them!
Oh my cute!! I was just able to listen to Caden's message to Jordy. Uncle Jordy is going to LOVE it!! Give Caden a big kiss from us and tell him he can sing to me anyday! I can't wait for tomorrow night!!!!
They are getting so big and it is amazing how different they are! You are such a good mommy...your 3 little boys are lucky to have you:)
Your giving me hope girl, I can't wait. My twins are starting to talk to each other, so cute. I can't wait til they sit by themselves. Keep going! Oh I love the Halloween costume so perfect.
I hear ya. Freeze time, indeed! Just love your little ones and spend as much mommy time as you can.
So good to see you the other night! I walked away thinking, "There is no freakin way she just had TWINS!!!" You look phenomenal, seriously! You should be proud. I'd love to get together with you and the girls sometime.
Last night was so much fun!! It was good seein you! Wasn't Twilight great! Your Kids are so darling!
Hey send me your email, i'm private sblefranc@yahoo.com
Post a Comment