







Pedicure night with the girl's, Festival of Tree's, Playing at home with the boy's! There is a sloppy way to add a few extra pictures but I think that's all time will allow me!! The top picture is of my nephew McRae who is the most amazing kid you will ever meet! Way beyond his years and loves the twins so much. He can barely do 3 day's in between visits! I love him! Jake & Cole are being such great babies and I'm loving everything about this stage! They are surrounded with so many family & friends that love them so so much! Caden is loving his pre-school. I have to drive to Draper to take him but it is so worth it because he just loves the teachers and the kids there!
10 comments:
Such cute picture!
Opps...I meant pictures, as in all of them. haha
Love those babies!!! How fun is that picture with all of you getting pedicures! That is so much fun..I am so excited for our concert in April! Wahoo
What preschool does Caden go to? My little Grant goes to preschool in Draper as well.
Dang it! I want a pedicure right now!!
Oh your boys are so cute! I love the festival of trees! It was so good to see you for a bit the other day... let's get together soon! I miss you!
~Jenn
So cute! And I'm really jealous of the pedicures :) I love Festival of Trees, I'm calling you tonight actually so.... talk to ya soon!
You have the CUTEST kids! And you're such a HOT mommy.
And I agree, I want a pedicure. ASAP...
How fun! All of your pictures are darling! McRae is such a sweetheart and such a great helper! Your girl’s night out looks like a blast! I am definitely over due for a pedi. Love ya girl!
OH, I love Festival of Trees. How fun! Cute pictures! You McRae girls know how to treat yourselves. That's my girls!
Post a Comment