Thursday, February 12, 2009











What is a birthday party for both James & I without a Bundt cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes (If that's what it's even called)!!! We have had a fun-filled month of Jan and now Feb. We have both James and my birthday and our Anniversary with Valentine's day just a few day's later! I have been terrible at taking pictures but am gonna try and do so much beter. Im getting the twins pictures taken tomorrow and am so excited! They are getting so big and I feel like even if I did pictures every month they just change so much to me.
I want to say THANKS to all of my family & friends for making this birthday so much fun! I got spoiled rotten and had dinner, lunches, movies, shopping. What more can a girl ask for! I have the most incredible people in my life and want you all to know how much I stinkin love ya!!!!!

6 comments:

The Ottosen Family said...

Oh, Happy Birthday! It was so fun running into you the other day... You look fantastic! Again, Happy Birthday! Ps... Will you tell James I say Happy Birthday as well.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Woman! Can't wait to see you next month in Bunko, I am so excited you are going to be apart of the fun!

heidi larsen said...

i was so sad when i realized that you left the movie early! that was so much fun last night! i am going to post a picture of us on my blog too. you are amazing in so very many, many ways. i love you jen!

heidi larsen said...

...and that cake looks divine! yum!

Jennifer Phillips said...

Happy B-day... I love it when people make a big fuss about my b-day even if it's just Seth spoiling me rotten for the day...it looks like you have lots of friends and family that made yours awesome

Lyndsie Miles said...

I'm so happy you and James had good birthdays! That cake looked crazy good! You'll have to tell me where you got it!

Reward time for no binki!

Reward time for no binki!
We were at the mall and promised Caden if he did give up his binki then we would take him to ride the horsies at the mall! Yes he took advantage of that, he wanted to go 3 times, and me being pregnant and already spinning, It was daddy duty and poor James was green by the time he was done! They look so much alike and really act so much alike. I hope I get a little girl out of this batch in my belly so Im not too overrun by boys!!!

Uncovering the Dino

Uncovering the Dino
I covered up the bones and Caden took it so serious to take the little brush and uncover teh entire leg of the Dino! He makes me laugh so hard everyday seing his personality his likes and dislikes!

Caden's favorite place on earth

Caden's favorite place on earth
This is Caden and his cousin brinlee they are the best of buds and are more like brother and sister! We took them to the Dino playland and they had so much fun, that little boy is obessed with them.