





I will tell you the week or so that it was beautiful outside, we lived outside and Jake & Cole loved it and now they are so confused on why we can't go outside. This will be such a fun Summer with their ages. I can't wait for some warmer weather! Were going to Hawaii for 10 day's next month so I'm thinking I will get my fix there!
10 comments:
Hawaii?? SO JEALOUS!!
And your boys are WAY TOO CUTE Jenny!
Can I go with you?!? I will only be about 8 months pregnant and as big as a whale!
i know! where did spring go? where???? i am just glad that it HAS to get warm soon. i do love winter, but i am ready for spring. for sure! i found a way cute swim suit at the shade store at the district. and i bought some board shorts too... i am not dreading it so much anymore. ;)
did you go to the twilight party at the wal-mart by me? i wish that i would have seen you there! it was madness!
Those pictures of Jake and Cole in the swings! Oh my gosh they are so cute!! i loved hearing Caden on the phone asking you to play teacher! What a doll!!! I had so much fun last night! Thanks for playing!! When am I taking your boys? I really can do all 3!!
Your twins are getting so big!! I can't believe it. They are so dang handsome, just like their older bro. Hope you guys have a great time! Enjoy yourselves.
The weather sure did tease us! I feel violated. When is this intrusive snow going to be history? Winter is SO 2008.
Can I come to Hawaii too? :)
your boys r so cute!! do you have one blue one brown? my boys are to! so fun! have fun in Hawaii!
Oh, Hawaii sounds SO nice! Enjoy!
I'm curiuos as to what happened to spring as well. Talk to you later!
Oh my gosh!!! Your boy’s smiles are contagious! I was laughing and making funny noises (so the lady says that I sit next to at work) when I was looking at your pictures. I made her come over so she could see why I was making those noises… It was SO good to see you and your boys on Friday. I can't get over Jake's laugh and yes, my arms are sore (pathetic). May is almost here and I am so happy that you get to escape to sexy beaches and be with your hot hubby! You guys totally deserve this trip and so much more! Your babies are going to get lots of hug and kisses from their Aunt Natty Patty while you’re gone! Love ya!
Post a Comment