Sunday, April 5, 2009

Where is George?


What is a trip to St. George without an abcess that needed to be drained!

Lots of cuddle time & watching Madagascar.


Dinner at Chili's!

We went to little Shantel's dance preformance, She did amazing!





So this week-end I decided to take Caden to St. George for a little mommy & Caden time. Some of our family was going down for Shantels dance preformance, so it was a really fun week-end with lots of good times! All week I kept telling him all the fun things we would go do in St. George if he was a good boy! So after the drive down there I said " Caden, were here in St. George and let's go play" His only response in the meanest face he could pull was
"WHERE IS GEORGE?" That kid just cracks me up! I think maybe Curious George? I dunno!
Thanks Brynn for letting us come by and say hi! Sorry Caden kept giving Haley walking lessons!

9 comments:

Aly said...

That is so cute he kept looking for George! He is so dang cute!! Thanks for talking to me so much today! How fun that you got to go and catch up with Brynnie! I love you and your fam too much!

Anonymous said...

super cute! i love my little boy..i also love that hot jacket of yours might have to try it out! love you loads

JR and Brynn said...

That was so fun to see you, Jen and catch up with your family. Caden is so funny and adorable. I am sure you loved spending some one on one with him. What a great trip. Your sissies are so cute, too. How fun! I am glad you called when you were in town. You are so sweet.

Lac said...

Hey Jen do you think I could get the phone number of the lady that did your plates with your kids handprints. I know you said she doesn't do them anymore, but maybe she knows someone who does. I would really appreciate it. I've wanted to get it done while the kids hands are still small. They're so great to have. Hope all is well with you. Glad you had fun in St. George... nothing like good weather and fun with your sisters and Brynn.

Andrea Harper said...

Jen, you are SO BEAUTIFUL!! And that is hilarious that he was looking for George!! Kids are hilarious. You are such a fun, cute mommy!

Nat and Jordy said...

What a fun mommy and son weekend! Caden is hilarious and becoming such a big boy!! It looks like you had such a fun time with your family. You look so pretty in all of your pictures! I love your swimsuit and your hot body! Next time to St. George will be a fun girl's trip! I can't wait! Smooches!!

Jennifer Phillips said...

I love St George! Seth and I are headed there this weekend for Easter. I wish that the weather was going to be a little bit warmer but either way it's nice to get away.
SO in that picture I have of my wards GNO you said that you knew Cammi....how so? I have known her for the past 5yrs she is the daughter of Dave Clark whom owns Liberty Home and Seth worked there after his mission. Maybe you already knew all this. I don't know why I just told you all of that but there you go hahaha

Shandi Brown said...

What cute boys, all your pics are too cute. I don't know how you are surviving with three, two is hard. But, that is pretty amazing you could leave the twins with your hubby for more than an hour! We are working on that!

Lyndsie Miles said...

Caden is such a good boy! I 'm glad you were able to get some time together... even with doctor visits.

Reward time for no binki!

Reward time for no binki!
We were at the mall and promised Caden if he did give up his binki then we would take him to ride the horsies at the mall! Yes he took advantage of that, he wanted to go 3 times, and me being pregnant and already spinning, It was daddy duty and poor James was green by the time he was done! They look so much alike and really act so much alike. I hope I get a little girl out of this batch in my belly so Im not too overrun by boys!!!

Uncovering the Dino

Uncovering the Dino
I covered up the bones and Caden took it so serious to take the little brush and uncover teh entire leg of the Dino! He makes me laugh so hard everyday seing his personality his likes and dislikes!

Caden's favorite place on earth

Caden's favorite place on earth
This is Caden and his cousin brinlee they are the best of buds and are more like brother and sister! We took them to the Dino playland and they had so much fun, that little boy is obessed with them.