
This is what Summer is all about to me Canyon nights, boating, camping, being in the outdoors! Spending time with great friends & family! Thanks Berretts for a fun night!

My beautiful friend Aly! Thanks for such a fun night!

Nothing better than hot dog and smores and Diet Coke along with some TLC from the hubby!

It's not too often you run into a deaf/blind squirrel! This thing was hilarious and for sure made us laugh our pants off!! he he

The kids hiked to the top like 300 times!

Caden loves Joey and often refers to her as his girl!

Porta-crib and licorice makes for two very happy kids! They were so good!
6 comments:
The deaf, blind squirrel that is hilarious! WE had so much fun with you guys! Nothing I love more than the Canyon and The Bonhams! Your boys are the most precious little kids in the world. WE loved having Caden in our car! Those boys and the licorice was the funniest thing. Thanks for all the yummy food and for planning such a fun night! We love you all too much!
I am SO bummed that we missed the party last night! Transformers could have definitely waited (even though I loved the show). I totally agree with you, there is nothing better than being in the canyons during this time of year. I want you guys to come up so bad to my cabin with us this weekend! Make it happen girl! It looks like the kiddies had so much and you had some yummy treats. I love all of your pictures and the squirrel is hilarious! Love ya!
Oh my goodness your boys are getting so big and so cute! I had to let you know that my blog is back. check it out nataliedj.blogspot.com.
Natalie Tillmann
It looks like you guys are having an awesome summer! I miss talking to you!
I have to hear the whole story about the squirrel!
Looks like a blast. Love those mountains.
Hey Jenny,
Nat told me to take a look at your blog so that I could see how big your boys are getting. I cant believe they are already so big! It makes me so excited (and nervous) for my girls to come. I am going to undoubtedly have so many questions for you! :) So, if I bug you with random questions I apologize in advance!!!
Lindsay
Post a Comment