
A very Happy Birthday to my Young Mamma!! What better than to celebrate with a fun night out and Asian Star. Mom you are the greatest and we love and appericiate you more than anything.


Our precious Gracie! We had the Great Strides for Cystic Fibrosis this past week-end for Gracie. I could'nt think of anything more perfect than spending our time for such an amazing cause. We Love you Gracie Lou!





My baby sister Nicole is having a baby!!! I am so exctied for her and she looks beautiful! She is already 28 weeks and is having a baby boy! We love you Colie!

Daddy James and Caden rocking out in the tent!

We have become lazy with our one on one with Caden but we decided to have a camp out in the backyard and set up a tent and have a sleepover! It was a blast.

A late Happy Birthday to my Natty Patty! She is such a wonderful friend and I could'nt be a luckier to have her in my life! We celebrated by a great Girl's night out!
3 comments:
You look so gorgeous, Jenny. I can't believe Nicole is preggo!! How fun!! She is so beautiful. Love your darling family.
I agree with Brynn you are stunning! I am so happy for Nicole and Steve! I love your hair like that too. I had so much fun on our playdate today.. Can't wait for one next week. and see you on saturday if not before. Love ya girl..
Your boys are getting so big! We would love to see you guys next time we are in town. I'll give you a call & we can plan something.
Love ya
Post a Comment