




Here are just some random pictures of my boy's on a Sunday but I love how different they are. Jake & Cole are best described by saying they were brother's born on the same day and they have such a cute relationship! I just felt really lucky today to have these monkey's in my life..
5 comments:
Ok which one is the brother on the right making all those funny faces?!
I am rolling right now! So funny!!!!
You sure know how to make some cute boys!!
Oh my PRECIOUS and HILARIOUS!!!! They all crack me up and I just love seeing cute Cole's arm around Jake! I'm sooo in love with your boys! Oh yes- Happy, Happy Birthday to Caden!!! See you tonight!
I am so cracking up at how adorable they are. They just make me smile. Could they be any more different, and yet they are all three so stinking gorgeous!! Wow, they are so cute!!
These are so cute!! xoxo
Oh, Jenny! They are SO CUTE! It cracks me up how much Cole looks like Caden! It's like they were the twins and Jake and Cole were "brother's born on the same day."
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment