Here are a few pictures of Jake & Cole a few day's after we brought them home from the hospital. These pictures are so precious because of how fast time goes and how big my soon to be 3 year old's are. I feel like I blinked and they are turning 3! I love these little boy's and how different they are! Jake has so much of his mommy in him and is my most tender hearted child, he is hilarious! He is so smart and loves everyone! Cole is so much fun! There is never a dull moment with him from stitches to wrestling to loving to cuddle all the time! He brings so much laughter and joy into my life. I love all 3 of these little monsters so much! As crazy as our day's can be it is going by way too fast. Here is to my brown eyed softie and my blue eyed angel~ Love you, Mom





5 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love these 2 so much! What little studs. These guys are going to be heart breakers for sure. I really can't believe they are going to be 3! Holy crap. They are too sweet!
They are so cute! Can't believe how fast the time has gone!!!
They are so cute! I can't believe how big they are. We'd love to see you guys the next time we are in town.
I can't believe they are 3!! Happy Birthday cute boys!
They are 3 already!! What in the heck happened. I think when you have kids time goes only that much faster. Luvs!!
Post a Comment