Monday, January 28, 2008

Gettin ready for babies!!!!


This is James and Caden putting the twin's nursery's together! I never had a changing table with Caden so I figured this was a necessity now! Then the 2nd crib! I look at the room and think how cool that 2 little one's will soon be in it! Caden shuts the nursery door every night and say's "Good night babies" So stinkin cute!

8 comments:

JR and Brynn said...

That is so stinkin cute! He looks so much like James...it's amazing. I am so excited for you two. I can hardly wait.

Lac said...

So fun for you guys to get ready for all the chaos that will be filling your home soon!! It's going to be crazy and fun all at the same time.

The Bryner Bunch said...

How fun to be "nesting" for 2 little babies to come home! I am happy that Caden is so excited and is understanding what is going on. He will be such a big helper! What an exciting time for you guys!

Aly said...

I am so excited to see their nursery all put together. I am so excited for our dinner next week. That will be great fun. love you

Anonymous said...

So I have been thinking about you a lot lately. TWINS!! I can't believe it! I can't wait to see pictures of your little babies. Congrats Jen!

Heather said...

The nursery is going to be awesome, you are so good at that stuff!! I can't wait to see it when it's done.

heidi larsen said...

how cute! they are coming so soon! i can't wait to see their darling little faces!

McRae Clan said...

Oh Mr Bonham, you are so METRO! You and J been hanging out have you. Well good for you for getting into blogging....I do have to say your blog site is quite popular....I stalk blogs daily with all of my "free time" and you Bonham's have by far the MOST comments made....you rock. Give Caden our love! He's such a cutie pie...we miss him.

Reward time for no binki!

Reward time for no binki!
We were at the mall and promised Caden if he did give up his binki then we would take him to ride the horsies at the mall! Yes he took advantage of that, he wanted to go 3 times, and me being pregnant and already spinning, It was daddy duty and poor James was green by the time he was done! They look so much alike and really act so much alike. I hope I get a little girl out of this batch in my belly so Im not too overrun by boys!!!

Uncovering the Dino

Uncovering the Dino
I covered up the bones and Caden took it so serious to take the little brush and uncover teh entire leg of the Dino! He makes me laugh so hard everyday seing his personality his likes and dislikes!

Caden's favorite place on earth

Caden's favorite place on earth
This is Caden and his cousin brinlee they are the best of buds and are more like brother and sister! We took them to the Dino playland and they had so much fun, that little boy is obessed with them.