Sunday, February 3, 2008

Where did he get his moves from?


We went to Fat Cat's bowling last night for dinner and bowling and for anyone who has been there they play pretty up-beat music and as soon as Caden heard the music it was dancing time! It was so cute he had an audience and he loved it. He really does have good moves too! He would have been fine dancing the whole time! It made me laugh so hard. We used to watch dvd's in the car now he just say's "Mama music I wanna dance!" Hopefully he grow's up with a little bit more coordination than his Mom!

7 comments:

Lac said...

That's so adorable! You should get that kid in a hip hop class or something, just for fun! He'd probably love that! I don't know how James would feel about him dancing however! Anyway- hope all is well

Lac

The Bryner Bunch said...

So cute! I would love to watch him bust a move! I hope all is going well with your babies and all of the baby planning! I bet you are having so much fun!

Heather said...

How cute!! Did you get any of it on video? I'll have to see his moves!!

Lyndsie Miles said...

Caden is such a little cutie! He is going to be a little party animal! He and Josh need to get together and dance!

Kerry and Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

He got his moves from his sexy mama!

He is so funny and such a little hottie!

XOXO

Nat

Brecken said...

Jen, thanks for your post. You are so cute! I'm so excited for you! Having twins is great...alot of work, but great! The best advice I can give you is to read On becoming baby wise. Best book I ever read. I pretty much followed it to a T and my kids were both sleeping thru the night at 10 weeks. Not that I'd be much help, but if you have any questions you can email me at breckenw@hotmail.com. congrats again!

Reward time for no binki!

Reward time for no binki!
We were at the mall and promised Caden if he did give up his binki then we would take him to ride the horsies at the mall! Yes he took advantage of that, he wanted to go 3 times, and me being pregnant and already spinning, It was daddy duty and poor James was green by the time he was done! They look so much alike and really act so much alike. I hope I get a little girl out of this batch in my belly so Im not too overrun by boys!!!

Uncovering the Dino

Uncovering the Dino
I covered up the bones and Caden took it so serious to take the little brush and uncover teh entire leg of the Dino! He makes me laugh so hard everyday seing his personality his likes and dislikes!

Caden's favorite place on earth

Caden's favorite place on earth
This is Caden and his cousin brinlee they are the best of buds and are more like brother and sister! We took them to the Dino playland and they had so much fun, that little boy is obessed with them.