Monday, February 4, 2008


This is baby A and baby B! Sorda weird but really cool! We went today to sneak a peak in the 3-D and these were the best shots we could get! It is so amazing that they could get such detailed pictures. They don't look right in some of the pictures due to the fact their faces are pushed up against the placenta and they are definatley running out of room in there! But it makes it more real for me I think to see them. I know I post alot about my future babies but I think that is really all I think about! He said they are growing great and now almost weigh 3 lbs each! Yea!

21 comments:

Kerry and Mindy said...

Jen,
Love those beautiful boys. So darn cute. Love my boys. I so look forward to loving on them. Aunt Mindy is ready to gobble them up! They are so darn cute. You should be a proud mom- you are beautiful - Love you Love you. So very proud of you. Won't let me do it again from my computer- Mindy

Lyndsie Miles said...

Hey Jenny, they are so cute! I think it's your job to be thinking about them. You are also the one carrying them around 24/7... it's hard to "get away" from them at this point. You are so cute!
Lyn-z

Lac said...

So fun to get to see that in 3-D! It definitely makes it more real. I'm excited for you. It will be fun to see you with 3!

Ashlie said...

Duh! Don't say your are sorry for talking about your babies. When I get pregnant I am sure that is all I will blog about instead of stupid things like books I am reading and stupid football. They look darling and I can't wait until our little get-together. Love ya!

Heather said...

Jen they are beautiful!! I can't wait to meet them. Don't ever feel bad about talking about your kids, they are our life! Love ya.

Lindsey Sharp said...

Hey Jen!
I have been thinking about you and your babies too! I can't believe they are 3 lbs! Things are good. I am seeing a MFM at St Marks. They are going to have me deliver there as of now. They have a level four NICU there. I go in every three weeks and am still seeing my regular doctor every four weeks. Are you?? I read a book "when your expecting twins, triplets, or quads." It was awesome! I loved it! Good luck! Maybe we should exchange numbers and talk?? Thanks for your help and questions! Its nice knowing someone else with multiples!
Lindsey

The Ottosen Family said...

Jen, those pictures are so cool. That is so bizarre to see them like that. I can see how it makes it more real. Very different from a "normal" ultrasound.
How fun!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cool and it is amazing how clear they are. You can blog about your babies anytime! How is Doug doing? What is he up too? We use to hang out at Dixie.

JR and Brynn said...

Wow! That is so cool. It really does make it more real. I can't believe you will have three little boys. I am so pumped for you guys.

Lindsey Sharp said...

Jen, that would be fun! We still spend alot of time with all of those guys and with Johnny Clark and his wife and Nate Palmer and his fiance also. One thing, we have planned a girls night that same night with all of these girls! Let me know if there is anyway of changing it to maybe the first of March? That next day? We got a hotel room at the Embassy? Let me know and I will gather those emails!
Lindsey

Unknown said...

Wow, I have been feeling like my ONE baby has no room in there for months now. And he moves around so much! I can't imagine having two babies jumping around, swinging on my ribs and squeezing my bladder! I think it takes a special person. So far, my doctor is taking me a week early, so only about 3 more weeks! I can't believe it! I will have another baby by the end of the month! I am READY! At least, ready to not be pregnant. I don't know about ready to have another baby around the house!

Heidi Berry said...

Jenny-
I love reading your blog. I am so excited for your twins. My little Abram asked me today if I would just grow some twins for our family too. It would be nice if it were just that easy, huh? I hope you are feeling well, and I love hearing about the babies.
Love ya!
Heidi

heidi larsen said...

awww... they are so cute! wow! i still can't believe you are having 2! awesome!

Aly said...

That is incredible!!! I am getting so excited to meet the boys. YOu are the best Mommy. You will be awesome with 3. Love love you

Unknown said...

Yes, I will take any and all advice! Give me some tips. And no, I see Dr. Mears in Bountiful now. I wanted a woman, and I wanted to be closer to home.

Dave and Jen McDonough said...

Jenny! I am so happy to see you and your blog and even more happier that you're having TWO babies!! yay! I am thrilled and you're going to love it! Those lucky boys that get to have you for a mom! It's so fun and rewarding. People always ask me if it's harder and it's not, it's just a lot busier! I can't wait to see their pics on your blog! Any names yet?

Shandi Brown said...

How fun to see! That is amazing, I love hearing about your babies.

The Bryner Bunch said...

So amazing! Ultrasounds are the best...especially in 3-D! I still can't believe that there are two babies in your belly!!! SOOOO exciting! I can't wait to see them the next time we visit! Hope you are feeling well:)

Lindsey Harman said...

Jen- I never got the 3D thing done, but I can imagine how cool/real it must make things! I still can't believe you're having twins! You'll do great! Can't wait to meet the baby boys! I'll be in town in April. I would love to see you.

Anonymous said...

Hey sexy!!

Your babies are so beautiful and it was so neat to feel them both kick tonight!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow!!!!

Love ya!

Nat

Lac said...

Hey just wanted to say Happy Birthday, I hope you have a fantastic day. Another year older, with two on the way, crazy how much everything can change in 1 year.... so many things. Anyway- all the best

lacie

Reward time for no binki!

Reward time for no binki!
We were at the mall and promised Caden if he did give up his binki then we would take him to ride the horsies at the mall! Yes he took advantage of that, he wanted to go 3 times, and me being pregnant and already spinning, It was daddy duty and poor James was green by the time he was done! They look so much alike and really act so much alike. I hope I get a little girl out of this batch in my belly so Im not too overrun by boys!!!

Uncovering the Dino

Uncovering the Dino
I covered up the bones and Caden took it so serious to take the little brush and uncover teh entire leg of the Dino! He makes me laugh so hard everyday seing his personality his likes and dislikes!

Caden's favorite place on earth

Caden's favorite place on earth
This is Caden and his cousin brinlee they are the best of buds and are more like brother and sister! We took them to the Dino playland and they had so much fun, that little boy is obessed with them.