
Caden went in for surgery this morning for his tubes to be re-placed and his tonsils & adnoids (sp) removed. I've tried to put this off as long as possible but the Doc didn't want us to wait any longer! He was so brave! I know he was alot braver than both me and James! I have to say that the worst thing is when they take your baby away and wheel him around the corner and he's totally out of your care. I can't say enough how great both Primary Children's staff and Dr's are but his Dr.Kelly was amazing so tender and cute with him. I'll tell you James does not cry very often ok never. I think the last time I saw him cry was 5 years ago but when they took Cade back James got so emotional, I had to take a step back and be strong for him. Now I know how he always feels when I cry!!! The surgery went great and we've watched about 10 movies so far! He's a tough little kid. Thanks to my cute family for taking my babies for the night so we can recover Cade!

11 comments:
What a trooper. I am sorry that he had to have surgery, but I am so glad that everything went well. Keep us updated on his recovery! And really tonsils are overrated anyway :)
Oh, I had no idea! Poor little guy! That must be heart-wrenching to watch your little one go into surgery. I’m glad everything went well… When I’m better we’ll bring over some popsicles for him! They say little ones bounce back really fast from having their tonsils and adenoids out. I look forward to seeing him running around!
Poor little guy! We love him. Hope that he feels better soon. he needs a present from his Aunt Aly
that's so rough. Ki'sen needs to have that done so bad. I just don't want to do anything right now since he's so small that might impede his speech. But he consistently has throat problems, I hope he feels better soon!
Wow, that is so scary. Of course, these are pretty routine surgeries, but still, scary to let him go. I'm glad everything went well. Me and some of the girls want to come to your Draper Park outings. When are you going next?
I am glad that all went well with Caden and you are such a tough mama!!!! Its good to see your hubby's emotions some times isn't it?
What a cutie! I am so glad that the surgery went well...what a big boy:)
Poor little guy! I hope that he is doing okay. We also enjoyed hanging out with the both of you at Lou's wedding. We need to do it more often. Love ya!
So sad! I'm so glad things went well though. I can't imagine having to do that, but I know one day I will, hope the recovery is really quick!!
OH,I hope all is well now. I wish him a good recovery. Hope you are well, Jenny Tamison. Oh, that is one cute name for one cute girl. Keep in touch.
My poor little buddy! Those pictures are so cute! I am so glad that he is doing better! "Now eat your pudding! Do you want your fever to come back, becasue it will if you don't eat your pudding and say hi to Jake. You haven't said hello all day." ha ha!!
XOX
Post a Comment