

So for anyone who does not know James that well he loves to hike and hunt and pretty much is crazy for the outdoors! I tease him that he has a mini Cabelas in the basement! Every year James and his Dad & brothers do all these crazy hunts. But not only do they just take off to hunt, they also scout for billions of hours! There is a lake they go to every year called Hebgin (sp?) and it is a huge hike but they wanted to go scout for the upcoming season. James decided to take Caden with him and his dad and brother Doug. A 2 year old on a 10 hour hike! Yikes! To my surprise Caden did pretty dang good! Better than I would have ever expected. It's pictures like this that are priceless and hopefully Caden grows to love and appericiate the outdoors. With 3 boys, I have a feeling well be in the outdoors quite often! Im so proud of my little Caden for being such a tough guy! Thanks to Papa & Doug for putting up with a 2 year old!! We love you guys!
6 comments:
I think that is so so great that James has the patience and love for his little boy to take him along on something like that. It really shows how much he loves him. What a great dad.
the boys are so cute what a difference! They already have such unique featrues. Both so adorable!
Okay, so, please do not think that I am a freak...but, I am the girl that you were talking to in the doctors office the other day! I know Heidi your sister-in-law. I was just on her blog and saw James' name....well I went to school with James and thought "Oh I'll see what James is up to!" (By the way, James probably doesn't even remember me) Then, I saw your picture and put two and two together...small world! hahaha! Anyway, my little girl is going to have to have her tonsils and adnoids out too! Please don't think I'm crazy, but I just wanted you to know I was here! You can check out my blog too www.newbolds.blogspot.com
-Brittany Newbold
so cute! i love the pictures of them hiking! caden is already addicted to the outdoors like his dad! for sure! i LOVE cole's ginormous smile! and jake's chubby cheeks. they are adorable! all three! or should i say 4, to include james? ha ha...
It was so good to see you today!! Thank you so much for coming to visit me at work today and bringing me a Jamba! You are such an amazing friend!
Caden is such a mini James and a little trooper. I bet he was just in heaven!!
Boys and their Daddies!! That is so cute that he took Caden with him, what a great experience. It was so good to see you yesterday! You look SO beautiful woman! I love your little family, they are adorable ;) How fun to go hiking, that's why you look so dang hot!
I am totally down for the girl's night. Lord knows that I need one. I cannot believe how big your boys are getting. They are so adorable. I am so happy that your beautiful family is doing well. Love ya Jen!
Post a Comment