Friday, November 21, 2008

Elisa Wedding





My sister Elisa got married last night! Everything was beautiful and I just have to say look at her girls Shanny & Mckell not only are they beautiful but they look 10 years older than they are! Look out boy's! They know Aunt Jenny's rules on when they bring boy's around though!!! Sorry for the lack of the bride pictures I felt bad taking pictures during the ceremony!

6 comments:

Aly said...

You look beautiful in this! I can't not believe Shantell! Oh my heck, watch out boys is right! Thanks for coming with me on Thursday, i had so much fun with you. Love you

Lyndsie Miles said...

Wow! You are just beautiful! I think you guys have families full of models!

JR and Brynn said...

Oh you are all so dang pretty. Saw Shannon on the news. She is so dang cute. Congrats to Elisa. Hope your twins are recovering from their tubes well. I am sure that will help them a lot, which is so good.

Erin said...

Hi there Jenny! It's Dave and Erin Jewkes. We stumbled across your blog from our friends Dan and Heather Hartle's blog. Small world huh? We just couldn't resist saying hi. Congrats to Alisa. Our blog is thejewkesygossip.blogspot.com. Hope your family is doing well.

Nat and Jordy said...

Holy cow!! You all look absolutely stunning!! I love your dress!! My family had SO much fun watching Cole and Jake. We miss them and need our fix again soon. My dad called me this morning wanting to play with his buddy's. LOL...

Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! All of you look so beautiful!! Thank you so much for the birthday card Jenny! That was so sweet and thoughtful of you. It sure made me smile!!! :)

xoxo

Suzy

Reward time for no binki!

Reward time for no binki!
We were at the mall and promised Caden if he did give up his binki then we would take him to ride the horsies at the mall! Yes he took advantage of that, he wanted to go 3 times, and me being pregnant and already spinning, It was daddy duty and poor James was green by the time he was done! They look so much alike and really act so much alike. I hope I get a little girl out of this batch in my belly so Im not too overrun by boys!!!

Uncovering the Dino

Uncovering the Dino
I covered up the bones and Caden took it so serious to take the little brush and uncover teh entire leg of the Dino! He makes me laugh so hard everyday seing his personality his likes and dislikes!

Caden's favorite place on earth

Caden's favorite place on earth
This is Caden and his cousin brinlee they are the best of buds and are more like brother and sister! We took them to the Dino playland and they had so much fun, that little boy is obessed with them.