Friday, January 23, 2009







We celebrated McRae's birthday on Thursday by going to Kneaders for breakreast then to Boondocks to burn off some serious energy! I love going there because we just get to chill while the kids go up and down the play land forever and it's only $3 a kid!
Happy Birthday McRae we love you!

11 comments:

Nat and Jordy said...

Happy Birthday McRae!!! He is such a hottie and the nicest person! It looks like you guys had a fun day. I love the picture of Jake with his ear phones on rocking out. Love you all!

Aly said...

I can't believe I haven't gone to boondocks with you yet!!! Love the pic of you and Mindy. You two are such beautiful ladies.

The Goffs said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! Jake is looking SO much like you and Cole looks so much like Caden!! So cute!
We need to play soon!! I miss ya!
~Jenn

brooke and josh said...

They are getting so big, It seems like its been forever since i have seen them! Cant wait to see you tomorrow and celebrate big J's birthday party.

Lyndsie Miles said...

What fun! You have the cutest little guys!

Heath said...

$3 dollars a kid ain't bad when they're doing it off of your couch and then ruining it costing you hundreds. Worth it! I'm going next week!

Heath said...

Let me know if you do a Bachelor party. I'd want to come and celebrate with a bunch of groupies! I'll also let you know when I begin my yoga sessions. I have to do community service hours so, I may just do a few free classes with girlfriends...I'll do a post when that happens.

The Ottosen Family said...

Hey, I saw your post on Brynn's blog, will you also send me the info. I would like to know what you are doing as well for the scrapbook.
Thanks,
Nat

Heidi Berry said...

Hey you cute girl. I would also like to know how you are printing your blog book. I tried doing it on blurb, but ran into problems. Let me know when you get a minute. My email is berrytribe@gmail.com. I love your three cute boys.

Ashlie said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow pumpkin! I hope you have a wonderful day. And where have you been by the way?!? I am missing your updates.

Heath said...

By the way, I've been to Boondock's twice since you posted this. My boys LOVE IT!!! Thanks for the info.

Reward time for no binki!

Reward time for no binki!
We were at the mall and promised Caden if he did give up his binki then we would take him to ride the horsies at the mall! Yes he took advantage of that, he wanted to go 3 times, and me being pregnant and already spinning, It was daddy duty and poor James was green by the time he was done! They look so much alike and really act so much alike. I hope I get a little girl out of this batch in my belly so Im not too overrun by boys!!!

Uncovering the Dino

Uncovering the Dino
I covered up the bones and Caden took it so serious to take the little brush and uncover teh entire leg of the Dino! He makes me laugh so hard everyday seing his personality his likes and dislikes!

Caden's favorite place on earth

Caden's favorite place on earth
This is Caden and his cousin brinlee they are the best of buds and are more like brother and sister! We took them to the Dino playland and they had so much fun, that little boy is obessed with them.