







We spent the week-end with our friends the Hansen's at their cabin and it was so fun! She has a boy 6 months older than Caden and another boy 3 weeks older than the twins so it was alot of fun seing the kids interact. We snow-mobiled, hot-tubed, ran through the snow in our swimsuits!!! Ate amazing food and watched many great movies! It was a nice break for us. It is alot of work to bring the twins places but totally worth it every time. It could not have been a more beautiful week-end to be in the mountains! THanks, Bry & E for the great time!
3 comments:
I am so happy that you guys got away and had a fun weekend!! It looks a like you had a lot more fun than we did..me and my sickly family!! When we are better we ARE having our ramen noodle day!! I love ya, and call ya tomorrow!!! You are beautiful in that picture with Erin!! Cute girls!
So much fun! I love cabin time. I am so sad that we aren't soaking up the sun on a cruise ship right now. We for sure should get together when the girls get back for another game night. Love ya!
I'm so happy you guys had a great weekend! It looked like a blast! Thanks for telling Erin hi for me!
Call me later!
Post a Comment