Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday afternoon's!









I truly think there is nothing better than a Sunday afternoon, not much to do just a day to chill! Steve & Colie came to play with us today. We have had a crazy week with Cole being really sick. I have had him at 2 Insta-care's and Primary Children's. Happy to say that he is feeling better now. But all of the professionals are saying this week has been one of the busiest weeks they have seen in a very long time. So for those mom's who have sick kids, your not alone! February should always be a month that you have a vacation planned to a far off land with lots of sun! We were supposed to be going on a cruise Friday but choose Hawaii in May instead!! SO only a few more months for a sunny beach!!! P.S. I maybe should not admit this but am a total fan of the Bachelor and some girl's are having a Bachelor party at my home tomorrow and for those chica's who wanna come are more than invited!!!

11 comments:

Stacy said...

Your babies are SO CUTE... I love to look at your blog and to see what your Twins do before mine. We love to have Twins and are so happy that we have them. Right now Clay is teething not so fun, atleast they both aren't UUUHHHHH. We are having a Sunday Wii competition with our kids ( we have never one but it is looking like it is our night.)

Nat and Jordy said...

I LOVE those pictures! I can't believe that Jake is standing up by himself and wants to walk everywhere. I am so relieved that Cole is feeling better. I am so sorry that you and Cole had to go through that! I wish I had my Sunday afternoons. Instead of chillin, Jordy and I are busy taking care of screaming and snotty nose kiddies (I really do like my calling). I can't wait for tonight! The Bachelor is what has gotten me through my Monday 6 hour meeting. See your sexy bootie soon. Love ya~

Ashlie said...

I know what you mean about sickness. I have my own child that is sick...or maybe I should say husband. He has only been sick maybe 3 times since I have known him and man this one is a doozy! I just hope I don't catch it. Good luck with those darling little boys. Thanks for the info about registering. You are the best! Love ya!

Aly said...

Those pictures are darling! I am missing those boys and want to come play when we are feeling better! I would love to have a ramen noodle day with yoU! That sounds SO nice!! :) love you

Lyndsie Miles said...

I'm so glad Cole's doing better! I'm hoping everyone can avoid any more sickness this year... a request that may be too wishful, but it may happen!?

Such cute boys! Josh keeps asking to see the pictures of Caden, so I'm going to show them to him again.

Heather said...

I couldn't agree with you more... I LOVE Sunday afternoons. They are my favorite!

BTW Jason is totally going to pick Melissa in the end! Love her!

The Bryner Bunch said...

Your little guys are getting so big...they are adorable:) I hope that your little Cole is feeling better. I'm sorry that I missed your b-day and it looks like you had a blast! I also wanted to thank you for the much too generous baby gift!!! Those boots are the cutest little things I have ever seen! Thank you so much for thinking of me and my new little guy:) I LOVE the Bachelor...if I lived in UT I would at your little viewing party every week! Go Melissa...I really hope that she is the one he chooses:) Thanks again Jenny you truly are so sweet:)

Shandi Brown said...

What a cute post, I love that kind of family time!! I am also in love with the bachelor :)
I am not trying to invite myself, but I saw the comment you left on Jenn P.'s blog and would love to do a running group in the summer. It would be a fun social outlet, so let me know if you do end up doing something like that.

Lindsey said...

Jenny! I'm so glad that we ran into you on VDay! You are as beautiful as ever. Your family is so perfect and so photogenic. How fun to have 3 boys! I love your family pictures. You seriously look so great!

Heath said...

I have to admit, Sundays are my fav too. I try to get in a little bit of spirituality on my own but for the most part it's really relaxed and fun. I wish I would have read this before the Bachelor so I could have come down with your girls. Let me know if you do another one so I can share in the excitement. YOur boys are getting more handsome by the day! And YES, my family knows a thing or two about sickness. I was telling my husband the other day that our house needs to have a blessing to rid us of the "evil germs" we have here.

JR and Brynn said...

Cute update. I am so glad you are enjoying all your boys. I am glad to see that your birthday was a hit! How fun! Looks like you did lots of great things to celebrate. I am so glad. I wish I could have been there to act out your birth. I do a great "Jenny crowning" reinactment. :) Maybe next year. Happy Birthday, again!

Reward time for no binki!

Reward time for no binki!
We were at the mall and promised Caden if he did give up his binki then we would take him to ride the horsies at the mall! Yes he took advantage of that, he wanted to go 3 times, and me being pregnant and already spinning, It was daddy duty and poor James was green by the time he was done! They look so much alike and really act so much alike. I hope I get a little girl out of this batch in my belly so Im not too overrun by boys!!!

Uncovering the Dino

Uncovering the Dino
I covered up the bones and Caden took it so serious to take the little brush and uncover teh entire leg of the Dino! He makes me laugh so hard everyday seing his personality his likes and dislikes!

Caden's favorite place on earth

Caden's favorite place on earth
This is Caden and his cousin brinlee they are the best of buds and are more like brother and sister! We took them to the Dino playland and they had so much fun, that little boy is obessed with them.