
You would thing this was a HUGE slide!!! So precious!



Caden and his girlfriend Aspen!


If you look close on Cole's face you can see how freezing the water is!

HMMM, I wonder who though of this one.. My darling Cole!

James & Caden putting his new wagon together!
8 comments:
Such cute little swimmers! I am happy that it is warm enough to swim outside in UT...we are just melting here...soooo hot!
They look like they are having so uch fun! Come over and swim in our pool.
I love the pic of Jake and cole in the pool! They have the cutest faces! So cute of James and Caden they look so much alike! Sorry I bailed on our play date!
ha ha!!! I am still laughing over Cole's face in the water picture! Those pictures are darling!!! I can't wait to see you guys tonight. Get ready for what it's going to be like when I have my 2 boys. Andrew and Bennett are going to love your boys!
Looks like a lot of summer fun! Thank you for calling the other day. Sorry, I had some crazy things going on, but I really want to go out for a girls night!
Jenny, your family is so sweet... so cute! I just love those smiles of your boys!
I love the slide pictures! That is hilarious. You really would think it was the ride of his life. I love it! Adorable boys!! You should have 5 more. :)
You are such an "on the go" mommy, always up to something fun...that's why you have (and thrive with) 3 precious, adventurous boys.
Post a Comment